What can the student card be used for?
The Monaghan Institute Student ID card serves as the official identification for all college related matters, while also providing access to many of the facilities/services across the campus. The Student ID card is required when:
1. Printing and Photocopying via the Managed Print Service
2. Borrowing books from the library
3. It can also be used to purchase Food and Drinks in the Institute’s Canteen
Topping up the student card
There are two ways of topping up the card:
1. At the Institute’s Canteen – a top up can be requested from cashiers for the cash amount required i.e.€5,€10 etc.
2. On-line via the web centre and this can be done via the link below…