Monaghan is a pleasant provincial capital town – large enough to provide a city college atmosphere, yet small and intimate enough to enjoy a real town life style. Local shops, restaurants and night clubs give a quality service and if you are the sporty-type, there are playing-pitches, football and rugby clubs, a running-track, swimming pools, tennis courts, leisure centres, golf-clubs, equestrian centre etc. The Students Union social programme also ensures balanced learner development and you are encouraged to participate in its extra curricular activities.
There are lots of things to do and see in Monaghan:
- Top attractions including the arts, culture and heritage
- Activites such as sport, leisure and well-being
- Events and festivals
- Shopping, dining and nightlife
Accommodation in Monaghan
If you require information on accommodation in and around Monaghan Town, why not join the secure facebook group called “Student Accommodation Monaghan” and add your accommodation requirements.
This is a free portal for:
- Students – searching for accommodation
- Landlords – with houses or apartments to rent
- B&B or home owners – with rooms or lodgings to advertise
- Estate agents – with rental properties to let